Chopper
Choppy
Chopstix
Bubba
Pigface
Snausage
Some of you may already know that yesterday, we had to say goodbye to Chopper, our beloved pitbull. He was an amazing dog, and most people that met him said that he changed their minds about pitbulls. He and I went through a lot together and had a special connection. And when Brian and I found each other, Chopper loved him too - almost as much as me! ;)
I won't go into the details of yesterday, but I will say that we knew it was time, and he let us know that he was ready. We were with him through the end, and I know he is in a place without pain now.
I want to share some of the things that I will always remember about him.
The GRIN! Seriously, he had a smile that was a mile wide.
![]() | ||
He loooooved riding in the car.
He got along with all of the other kids
Burrito dog! He was always cold.
His obsession with food ~ yep this is a 15 second clip of him!
sleeping - a lot! and he loved to curl up like this, talk about flexible!
Those eyes.
Thank you for loving us Chopper, we will never forget about you. I love you. ♥





7 comments:
Chopper was a wonderfully sweet and loving dog and I'm thankful that I got to visit with him so often.
He made me laugh with his exasperated sighs everytime I caught him trying to sneak food. And he (almost) always waited while I pet the other dogs because then he got my full attention.
He knew he was well loved and I'll remember him always.
Love to you and Brian.
I'm so sorry Sarah...xoxo
Aw, what a beautiful boy! I especially love the photo of him sleeping. He was lucky to have you as his Mom.
Love and hugs to both you and Brian.
Mark and I are so happy we got to spend some quality time with Chopper and the whole family last June. He was such a sweet sweet pup. All our love to you guys.
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.
He was a sweetie.
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.
He was a sweetie.
So sorry for your loss, Sarah. Hugs to you and Brian... :(
Shannon
Post a Comment