Alright, I'm back in a happier place now. :)
I'm really going to try to update this a bit more regularly. I seem to be easily distracted by my spinning wheel as of late. I love spinning so much, but when I finish a skein, I have no idea what to do with it. My already huge yarn stash keeps growing, and my obsession with spinning fiber means I'm buying that too. So, over the last month or so, I've been considering opening an etsy shop to sell my handspun. I absolutely love knitting with handspun, and it seems that others do too, but don't have the patience to spin their own.
I talked to Brian about it, and he thinks it's a fun idea. Today I spent waaaay too long trying to come up with an etsy banner for what I've been thinking is a good shop name. But then I started having second thoughts - is this a dumb name? Does it make sense? Will it be memorable enough? I need help! I'd love your opinion or suggestions.
Here were my initial ideas:
- with a twist handspun - there is a With a Twist etsy shop already, but it is not yarn/fiber related
- twist of lime handspun - again, there is Twist of Lime shop, but not yarn/fiber related.
- limejuicy - this is my etsy/ravelry/twitter name, so it would make sense to use it, but is it too boring? Or a variation of it like limejuicy handspun, LJ spun, etc.
I also need a new camera. Where is my tax refund??
ETA: I'm NOT creative with words, just with yarn, so I really need help! please? :)

7 comments:
Your handspun is GORGEOUS! Whatever you choose I'm sure it will be fabulous!
I would totally buy your handspun!
I think 'Limejuicy' is a really cool Etsy shop name. It stands out. I don't think your name has to be a phrase or something like that. A simple, one-word name is memorable and people will be able to remember it.
thanks laura!
rebecca - limejuicy seems to be the consensus so far. thanks for giving me your opinion!
I think you should go with 'limejuicy' - you already have a strong "brand" with that name. And you have name recognition also.
You make beautiful things, good luck!
Limejuicy Fibers has a nice ring to it! So excited for you on this venture.
LimeJuicy for the WIN!
I agree with KT, especially about having brand recognition...Good luck!
Post a Comment