Tuesday, April 5, 2011

same as (insert ASL sign here)

I used the "same as" sign so much while talking to Kippi this week.  It is made by making that good ol' hang ten sign (thumb and pinky finger sticking out, middle fingers curled into palm), and then moving your hand back and forth between whatever persons/objects you are talking about.  I am amazed at how similar we are despite being from different backgrounds and being in completely different places in our lives. 

I'm fairly sure she has no idea how much she taught me and how much I appreciated her being here.  She is an amazing person, a strong woman and incredibly selfless....and did I mention fun?  Thank you my friend.  Please come back soon.  ♥

5 comments:

AnnieKay said...

I couldn't agree more! I've enjoyed her company almost all my life and think she's the best sister ever. :)

chesapeake said...

best mom ever, too.

:-D

I hear you can have chickens where you live. SO jealous.

kippi said...

awwww! This was the best day ever! I totally should have purchased that hat.

ps I tried posting a comment yesterday but it didn't work! boo.

limejuicy said...

kippi - your comment went to the spam folder! wtf? you are the subject of the post! ha!

caseyfriday said...

Sweet post! Since everyone's doing the best "___" ever, I'll say best new mommy ever.

So glad she could spend some quality time with you! Also, NO OAK! THIS AIR SUCKS HERE!

And yes, I'm super late with the comment.