Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 13 (edited!)

My last post was apparently a bit premature.  It was day 8.  I think I calculated correctly this time, day 13 is today!! Which means, only today and four more days to get through until I can cheat.  I admit, Christmas cheat day is a major motivating factor in keeping myself sugar free.

I just got home from the gym, where I completed one hour of cardio.  Kippi set up a challenge for us - complete 5k (3.2ish miles) in some fashion for five days in a row.  Today was her 5th day, woot!!  Today is my first day and I kicked ass.  It definitely helps having someone to keep me accountable. Four more days to go.

How did I not include Kimberly's visit when I wrote this???  She drove up from San Diego to visit for a day and to learn......to knit!  I didn't do so well with explaining how to cast on, and we eventually went to youtube.  However, I did get her knittin' and purlin'.  I'm pretty sure she will find some awesome knitters in San Diego to help her going.

hiding from the rain, knitting at Starbuck's!

In other news, it's been raining here practically nonstop for the past 3 days.  It's making me incredibly lazy and not wanting to drive anywhere.  However, it is helping me get through my Christmas knitting projects.  I'm almost done with one of the three I have left.  Send me more good luck vibes please.

3 comments:

kippi said...

Consider vibes sent. Huzzah on your exercise feat! You get +10 points for actually leaving the house to do it.

Lorena said...

holy cow! 5k for 5 days?!! I can only dream of it!! (I say as I sit on my couch with a laptop!)

You can doeet! go. go. go!

limejuicy said...

thanks for keeping me on track Kippi!